Wednesday 27 November 2013

Model changes

After photographing the images of my first model,Beth various difficulties occurred meaning the photographs never looked as good as their full potential. As powder was used as a prop for the model to blow, this created an effect on most images as it was still visible in a lot of the shots which looked unprofessional and messy. 
After having a good look at the images I had taken I then decided I would shoot them again and improve on the shots. Beth was although busy the next couple of days from the shoot therefore I had to organise a different model to participate in the photographs.


I then contacted my friend, Chelsea and arranged a date on the following Friday to  take some shots. I believe the outcome of this shoot was a lot better as the photos looked more clear and professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment