Wednesday 27 November 2013

Progress Update

Since my last progress update my front cover  is now half complete. I have now constructed the layout and general design of the cover by adding various sell lines and text. I although still have a lot of work to complete for example, adding images to the bottom banner for posters and adding more text.



I have also started my contents page, although it is unfinished and i still have not yet managed to change the image of my original model yet. I have created the general layout of the contents and added some key text although still haven't added the editors note in the left hand side box and finished the navigations. I will also be adding more images as i think it is important for my audience to have enough to look at and intrigue them. These images will link towards some of the articles such as using photos of bags and clothes which would connect with the shopping and trends section. To do this i've thought about having to change my layout slightly to fit more images on to make sure there is enough room.


No comments:

Post a Comment