Wednesday 20 November 2013

Progress

I have taken various photographs for my magazine and thought about which images i would like to see on my front cover, contents page and double page spread.
After taking my images, the above photograph stood out as being suitable for my front cover although i realised that some of my models hair was cut out of the top which isn't appropriate for any magazine front cover. Considering this i have now organised to re-take some more images so that it looks more suitable. My original model although doesn't have the time to do another shoot therefore i have found another model comfortable to take her place and planned to do another photo shoot with her. As soon as i have then completed this, i will continue working on my front cover by adding the main image on and my masthead, text e.t.c that i have previously planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment