Friday 3 January 2014

While deciding on clothing and makeup options for my model i understood that a certain style and image had to be obtained which would appeal to young teenagers.




I decided on the above dress to be used in my magazine as I believe it's girly, fun and stylish which is what would appeal to the audience. It is also colourful which will draw in attention as it makes the photo stand out and look more vibrant.


Makeup is also an important concept of the models look therefore I made sure it was kept looking professional. I have my model a makeover using foundation, powder, fake eyelashes, lipstick and bright eyeshadow. I made sure I kept the colour scheme into consideration by using pink lipstick and purple eyeshadow, matching with the dress and design of my magazine. I although didn't want to make my model look too fake as young teenagers shouldn't be using a lot of makeup at their age therefore they may prefer a more natural look.


Finally, I used hair curlers to style my models hair. I created loose curls as I believe its quite a fun and young look which is how I want my magazine to come across.


No comments:

Post a Comment