Wednesday 11 September 2013

AS media coursework

For the AS media studies course work I have been asked to create a music magazine which consists of a front cover contents page and a double page spread. I will  use this blog to post my research and planning to show my progression and will also make sure my blog uses original photography and articles.
I have started by researching images of various different magazines to get different ideas on music genres. It is clear the We love Pop fits into the pop genre, Q fits into the pop/rock music genre and NME fits more into the genre of rock/indie music.


                                                           
I have looked at and evaluated various different music magazine genres and have realised that the styles of music are very different. Overall, I think that pop magazines will interest me more as i know more about them therefore have chosen this type of genre for my final magazine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment