Wednesday 16 October 2013

Photo shoot Planning

Photo shoot planning


I would like my images used to appeal to the audience by relating to them and inspiring them by how my model looks. For this I have considered the styles,makeup and hairstyles my model will have so it will attract young girls. i will also make sure that the interests they have are met and will intrigue them into wanting the magazine.
For my main image I am using my sister, Beth Cullen, as my model as she has agreed  that she feels comfortable with getting styled and dressed for my magazine. Also my friends, Hannah Lindsay and Chelsea Nesbit have agreed they would have some photographs taken if needed. These models could be used to put onto my contents giving a more visual effect to what the articles have to offer.
The props I have considered to use are lipstick,hairbrushes and makeup which should be what appeals to my target audience and should interest them into the magazine.
The colours that will be used in my main front image will include white or girly coloured clothes such as pink/purple to show the innocence of the model. I will also make sure that the models makeup matches her outfit and the over all colour design of my magazine to stick to the genre and colour scheme of my magazine. Before deciding this I had made sure that my models were aware of what they were going to look like to make sure they were comfortable so all changes could be changed and completed before the Photo shoot goes ahead.
My Photoshoot needs a strong lighting against preferably a plain pink background as this will make the model and the details stand out more. To achieve this I will use a large wall in my bedroom as the colour fits perfectly to what i need.


No comments:

Post a Comment